This article explains how to update or modify the password or passcode on your iPhone’s lock screen, as well as what to do if you’ve forgotten your passcode or have lost your iPhone.It’s good that your face is a good security check, but your passcode is still a weakness in your security. To keep your iPhone’s data safe, you can change your lock screen passcode. Here’s how to do it.
How To Change Password on iPhone?
- Take a look at your settings now
- If your iPhone has Face ID, you can choose Face ID & Passcode from the main menu if it does.
- It doesn’t matter what kind of iPhone you have. If your iPhone has a Home button, click Touch ID & Passcode.
- Then, click the button that says “Turn Passcode On” or “Change Passcode,” and then you’re done.
- There are two types of passwords that you can make: a custom numeric or alphabetic code. You can choose which one you want when you tap Passcode Options.
To get into your iPhone, you can use your Touch ID or Face ID. Once you’ve set a new passcode, you can use it. Apple says that the former is better for security reasons, especially if
The featured image is taken from: AppleToolBox
- You turn off your phone.
- You haven’t used your passcode in more than 6 days or unlocked your iPhone in more than 2 days.
- Your device receives an unauthorized remote lock command.
- You’ve tried five times without success to unlock your iPhone using Touch ID or Face ID.
- You attempt to use your iPhone’s Emergency SOS feature.
- You attempt to access your Medical ID.
Read more Articles visit Now: www.digitcraze.com