It may be time to do a factory reset on your AirPods if they don’t work or don’t work with your other devices. To do a factory reset on your Apple AirPods, follow the steps in this guide. This will show you how. AndIf your AirPods won’t charge, or if you have a different problem, you may need to reset them.
How To Factory Reset Airpods
- Make sure your AirPods are in their case, and then close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds, then come back and see what I did.
- To open your charging case, you need to pull the lid off.
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Then, tap the More Info button next to your AirPods. The AirPods should show up in Settings > Bluetooth. If they don’t show up, just keep going to the next step.
- Tap Forget This Device and then tap again to make sure.
- In order to set up the case, press and hold the button on the back for about 15 seconds. The status light will flash amber, then white.
- In the case where your AirPods charge, open the lid. Place your AirPods near your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and charge them. Take the steps on your screen.
Read More articles visit Now: www. digitcraze.com